Monday, July 15, 2013

Masters of the Mundane pt 1


Just had a salad for lunch, carb free and pretty tasty on a summers day. More holiday reading has just arrived; Transition by Iain Banks and Death and the Penguin by Andrey Kurkov.
The latter looks to be a good read it's dark and satirical which always goes down well when its done sympathetically.

The reason for the salad is that Manlot drew a picture of his "Fat Dad" yesterday and I pledged to myself that my children should never regard their papa as fat.

He was joking; I overreacted, but if he's now aware of fatness I must be on my gaurd.
I've put on nearly a stone recently so need to loose some quick smart.
Discipline's loss is weight gain.

Assiduous is the word of the day.
Tune of the day: I69 by Roman GianArthur.
Daily over-reaction: Happy 407th birthday to Rembrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment